CFL – Cheap Finnish Labour – consists of various formations of the active members of Platform, sometimes together with invited artists. CFL can be described as a frame for discussing and developing collaborative projects. CFL is open to external participation and automatically the interaction with the environment becomes part of the work, a kind of social sculpture that explores alternative strategies for producing and showing art.
- Trajector Art Fair 23-25 April 2010
- CFL, Tammisaari (Ekenäs) February 2010
- Platform Parasite Art Event Friday 25.9.2009
- Don’t complain – at the 52nd Venice Biennial
- Cheap Finnish Labour Exploring Alternative Economies